• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Myself and my better half applied for a mortgage for a new build in the middle of June. After a delay upon delay with more and more financial info being requested (largely because of my self employed status in the pandemic), we finally heard today that the application has been approved. Looks likely that we'll be in our new build in time for Christmas. Happy days.

Well done & good luck with the purchase.

Am rearranging my finances and applied for a RIO (retirement interest only loan that doesn't get repaid till I drop dead or go in a home & sell the house) as have assets but most tied up in the house & want to spend some whilst I can still enjoy it.

Not gone far yet, but as I used to underwrite mortgages for a living then if they decline this they are morons!

Thanks Phil. Just been looking at wedding day photos, I looked like Deirdre fucking Barlow on a bad perm day :(

Congrats Sue - thinking about I probably looked like Deirdre Barlow on my wedding day as well (as long as you ignored the beard :whistle:)

Congrats Sue - thinking about I probably looked like Deirdre Barlow on my wedding day as well (as long as you ignored the beard :whistle:)

Thank you :)

Picture this. Parkin, with a perm, platform shoes, kipper tie, flares, and beard.

Picture this. PPB, with a perm, fairy on a gob of lard dress, big fuck off flower in hair. Fortunately no beard.

Thank you :)

Picture this. Parkin, with a perm, platform shoes, kipper tie, flares, and beard.

Picture this. PPB, with a perm, fairy on a gob of lard dress, big fuck off flower in hair. Fortunately no beard.

Thats actually not far off :nod:

Yay!

GovJersey: Dear Philip. Your COVID-19 test is NEGATIVE. Find guidance on www.gov.je or call 01534 445566 for advice or if you develop symptoms

Here endeth self-isolation...

Must be a huge relief to you leeds.
Annoyingly have heard a distant family member has had a positive test. Others who have had direct contact with them are in the process of arranging tests.

You will have to do some work now Phil ;)

Great news regarding the test mate

leeds test comes back negative :)

Nuno signs contract :)

Hazy this morning, usually means a nice sunny day ahead :)

First hair cut since March :)

And........IT'S MATCHDAY :breakdance:

Booked this week and next week off work and still have 18 days to take before the end of the year.

Few, maybe double figures, beers round my mates tonight to watch the game

I wrote on the Sad thread about this the other day, but can now post about it on this one. The wedding was amazing despite the circumstances. The people made the day, it was magical and beautiful. The staff at the venue were wonderful, as was the food. The thought and consideration for others that the now newly weds put into the day made it one of the best weddings I have ever been to. So yeah, it turned out good in the end :)

Thought we were going to arrive late as we got caught up in long lines of traffic. Turns out it was a funeral, a horse drawn carriage, with big Wolves flags either side of the horses. Made me tear up, and that was before I'd got to the wedding :)

Back