• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Pittpenguinbabe said:
Just found my 27 year old pissed up looking Fairy . It always makes me smile when I get her out and give her an airing.
My euphemism detector has just exploded.

YoungWolf said:
Pittpenguinbabe said:
Just found my 27 year old pissed up looking Fairy . It always makes me smile when I get her out and give her an airing.
fnarring 'ell

:facepalm:

Back on topic: my eight month old son has just started to crawl and now has two top teeth in addition to his two bottom ones :D

Back on topic: my eight month old son has just started to crawl and now has two top teeth in addition to his two bottom ones :D

Congrats!

My daughter has just got her first tooth and is on the verge of crawling. I'm sort of trying to enjoy it now before she's off all over the place!

This probably doesn't belong in here but it's too trivial for its own thread. Anyway, it made me smile.

An ex-colleague just popped in and mentioned how his sister had taken up boxing and her first bout had been a charity match (Tesco v. local council, bizarrely). The charity - a local battered women's shelter. :boxing:

Happy that me parcels arrived. The post lady found ' Pitsy Penguin ' with no problem !!

Thank you for the extra goodie Kenny , I love it :)

DOn't know where else to put this really but Danny Batth's dog is gorgeous!

browse.php

Just had a phone call from Wolves to tell me that my step-son has won a competition to be Club Mascot for the game at Middlesborough! He's gonna be bouncing off the walls when we tell him :breakdance:

Unusually for me, it seems I delivered a days training a few weeks ago and oddly didn't issue an invoice for them.
Discovered this last night and am putting it in today.
There's €450 I didn't know I had. That'll go towards the new flooring for the hall and the study!

Zing!!

Going to IKEA on Sat morning for breakfast and to get our utility room sorted out for free. (Free as in spending the money they gave us back when they cocked up our kitchen delivery) Then we're going for a scan on Saturday to get pictures of our daughter swimming around in the dark.
Well get a DVD and a CD.

My old man comes out of hospital today after his car crash. Mum still in but hopefully she won't be far behind.

Good news SLA. Here's hoping their recovery is as speedy as it can be.

Waiting on THE phone call to say the funds have cleared and we can go and get the keys!!

Waiting on THE phone call to say the funds have cleared and we can go and get the keys!!

Exciting times Machin!
Does your kitchen need doing?

SLA..

Delighted for you. All the best for your Mum too.

Excellent news SLA, hopefully it will be a swift recovery after what sounds like a traumatic experience

And excellent news Machin, just think of all the infinite jobs that now await you as a home owner! (only kidding I wouldn't have it any other way)

Back