• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

That first proper blow of your nose on the morning after your heavy cold has finally relented - that pressure-relieving pistachio-tsunami of pleasure.

Had exactly the same momentous experience myself earlier this morning.

It was almost a keeper.

Did you open it up and have a good look as well?

u8s I help with won 11-7 this morning against another local team, played some great football and had a great training session with u12s, so much easier when they all listen and get on with it!

u8s I help with won 11-7 this morning against another local team, played some great football and had a great training session with u12s, so much easier when they all listen and get on with it!

Sort that defense out Louie.

Hey I'm just the assistant ;)

It's my son's 4th birthday in January - just got his present. A ukelele. :)

He's going to LOVE it!

Been a terrible day, finally got to sleep last night at half past 3 was up again at 5 for work. Blood tests come back Friday safe to say im nervous for the reply & overall i just feel drained, Fiance just messaged me while im at work saying shes got me 4 cans of Holsten and a bath run for when i finish and i get to play xbox on the new 50" tele all night. Made my day better i suppose

It's a great little thing - I'll have to learn the chords so I can help him learn when he's old enough - it'll just be for him to strum a bit for a while I think.

Only £25 too so can't go wrong really.

Langers, check out Eddie Vedders album from last year, think it was called Ukulele Songs, some lovely tunes on it and shouldn't be too hard to figure out a few of them and sing along

Cheers Rob - I'll take a look.

I figured out Everybody Hurts by REM which is basically D and G in the verses and it sounds really funny on a happy sounding instrument like the uke!!

Down to about 3 boxes of things to unpack, and just my clothes to put away, before we're properly settled into the new house. Feels great. It's a bit small, but it's in our ideal area and we are really happy and excited about being home owners. The next chapter starts now!

Oh, and Tivo. I love you Tivo!

The Drummer texted me to say that Brit Floyd are doing the Point Depot next year!
Looking forward to that already.

Also I'm gonna take him to see Roger Waters in September.

Happy Happy days.

Down to about 3 boxes of things to unpack, and just my clothes to put away, before we're properly settled into the new house. Feels great. It's a bit small, but it's in our ideal area and we are really happy and excited about being home owners. The next chapter starts now!

Oh, and Tivo. I love you Tivo!

Housewarming party ??

Back