• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Duckens

Have to doubt this will come off, a striker with that record in those leagues?

But you never know, good luck to the lad.

Kerala is home of the Dosa it's like a pancake with curry in it. Quite rare over here.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Kerala is home of the Dosa it's like a pancake with curry in it. Quite rare over here.

Get yourself down Dosa hut on the Dudley road.

He'll just need to drive down to Ealing Road in Wembley if he get's a day off.

It's seems he won't ^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Get yourself down Dosa hut on the Dudley road.
Blimey I didn't know there was a place that local that serves them. I went to Chester last time for that type of food I will most certainly give it a bash thanks for the info!!

Starting tomorrow night for anybody who wants a look. Would recommend watching the young lads to any true wolves fan.

If it were at Molineux I'd go, getting to (and most pertinently, back from) New Bucks Head is an absolute ballache if you don't drive though, and I say that when I live right on a direct train line to Wellington/Telford.

I think we're next down to play at Molineux in early March against Villa so I probably will go to that one, like I went to the Sunderland game.

Back