• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Burnley: Verdict Thread

I can 't see Leeds letting him go January - he could easily be the difference between them getting promoted or not.

I can 't see Leeds letting him go January - he could easily be the difference between them getting promoted or not.
Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but basically everyone at Leeds has a really strange clause in their deal that if someone comes in for them on loan from a higher division post-relegation, they can go. It's nuts.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but basically everyone at Leeds has a really strange clause in their deal that if someone comes in for them on loan from a higher division post-relegation, they can go. It's nuts.
It makes it possible but it still needs the player to want to leave on loan. Leeds are playing some really good football and I'd be surprised if the player would want to leave given he could almost certainly get a move to the PL if Leeds don't go up.

I'm not sure I'd want to play for a Daniel Farke team in the PL :D He has a comically awful record, makes Warnock look like Klopp.

Amusing how I rekindled the pundits debate without even saying I didnt like female pundits 😀.
Mel Jones is very good on the cricket.
I said I'd never heard of Courtney, which I hadn't, I googled to see who it was, wrongly assuming it was a male footballer who I ought to have heard of.
Courtney doesn't do punditry on football over here as far as I know as its on Premier Sports not Amazon.
I don't follow women's football as I have no interest in it.
I'm perhaps odd in that, I find it very difficult to watch any sport where I have no favourite or vested interest. Generally if I'm watching football it's because I have a vested interest in who I want to win or how the result will affect Wolves.
I have barely any interest in Tennis, Golf, F1, American Football, Athletics etc.
That's why I never comment on them or women's football.
That's just me, Football, Cricket, Rugby.
I think it was Dave Edwards on punditry last night, sounded like him, but only saw the first ten minutes as I play football on a Tuesday myself at 8pm. More fun than watching and no VAR. That's another debate.
Good 3 points last night 👍

I said I'd never heard of Courtney, which I hadn't, I googled to see who it was, wrongly assuming it was a male footballer who I ought to have heard of.
The "sorry, not sorry" vibes are off the fucking charts, homie.

That's a shame.

Why so rude just because someone has a different view to yours.
Oh I'm sorry, forget no-one else can have a different opinion, perhaps that's why so many people in this group no longer post anything.
Typical gammon, always blaming somebody else for their own failing.

There were others on their forum talking about Wolves height. And the comms mentioned how hard it must be to take a free kick and get it over our wall.

Not something I'd much considered but Kilman, Toti, Dawson are pretty big chaps

Back