• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 Olympiacos: We're All (virtually) Off To Germany Verdict Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen how a % of our fans respond on Twitter, so not really. In fact it is the same for fans for every team

The club can tweet something like "Tickets go on sale at 10am tomorrow and are priced at £10" and they will get streams of replies "WHAT TIME ARE DEY ON SALE" and "HOW MUCH ARE THEY ARE" "ANNOUNCE RANDOM PLAYER SOMEONE WITH 2 FOLLOWERS SAID WE WERE SIGNING 1 HOUR AGO" So a list of outcomes would have equalled tweets and emails from a lot of people.

It is an open forum, but the chat is just kid of going round and round in circles. You expect something from the club that I (and I think others) don't (trust me I have made numerous complaints to and about the club over the years).Right now, I think we handle things quite well in terms of communication. Not perfect as that level doesn't exist. All comes down to your own expectations.

Oi, get yourself to the back of the wank off queue muggins.

Your talk of expectations, I had a show delayed and then eventually cancelled through see tickets.

When it was delayed I was informed within 24 hours and advised ticket would be valid unless I required a refund and to then contact them. When the show was then cancelled I was informed within 24 hours and money back within 2-3 days.

Wolves are a multimillion pound business that take a hell of a lot of money from us should that not be the level of expectation we are at? Whether others think it or not (as they're often blinkered by their support for the club) is irrelevant, we should.

Well to use your show as example.

I was due to see one in London in May (Magic Goes Wrong)

It was cancelled in April. Received the refund 2 weeks after the show should have gone ahead. Why wasn't I refunded instantly, what was stopping them?

My view isn't blinkered by support. If they are doing shit in my opinion I will say so. I just appreciate the situation the club are working under, the constant changing of instructions and having to follow what the Governing bodies are doing. I know the 2 issues that directly included me, were dealt with properly and clearly explained and in a timley fashion. Nothing is black and white and where you think action should be taken this instant or 6 days ago, something else is happening that isn't properly formed so the club cannot comment right now. i would be getting arsey on this sitution towards the end of next week but thats just me.

TBF I wondered what was happening about the refunds, as a passing thought.

I am more concerned with £1k of mine that Ryanair seem intent on holding onto even though it was cancelled in March, so the £30 isn't really high on the priority list.

I know I will definitely be using Wolves services again at some point in the future. I can't say the same for Ryanair

You sound like you're even more of a consumer than me when it comes to Wolves!

Things change all the time, they might have had a range of plans but who knows what other information the club is privy to that we mere mortals aren't, there might have been something ready to roll out and higher powers have changed tack rendering them unfeasible now requiring a rethink. As said previously, if you're comfortable with the club holding your cash as credit then give them the benefit of the doubt and have a little patience in these strange times to allow them to figure something practical out, if you aren't comfortable with that or need the cash then the refund would've been the better option for you, something you can probably still request now if you're that bothered.

And if you've never heard a non-American say dude you probably need to get out more, honoured you feel I'm part of the TWF clique though, wonder if that'll hold enough weight for me to tag in on the next RL sesh, guys?

Awesome, you're much more conveniently located than having to traipse all the way down to Wolverhampton for a quick handy.

Why not, you are now heading towards your "super fan" badge and just need to tick that box to qualify

It was cancelled in April. Received the refund 2 weeks after the show should have gone ahead. Why wasn't I refunded instantly, what was stopping them?

I agree 2 weeks is pretty poor. Wolves took 3 weeks and 2 days to refund my Bournemouth money (they take up to 28 days for others).

The rest is just your opinion/versus mine which seem to differ so like you say no point going round in circles anymore.

Hopefully the number of responses on it brings the clubs attention to the thread and they get their act together (not entirely unbelievable) then my posts have served purpose.

Is there anything in between glory hunting bangwagon jumper and super fan?

Is there anything in between glory hunting bangwagon jumper and super fan?

Its not lineal...there's a whole spectrum out there.

I'd tell you them all but as a Wolves fan Kenny's pointed out you're too stupid to understand sorry.

Its not lineal...there's a whole spectrum out there.

I'd tell them you all but as a Wolves fan Kenny's pointed out you're too stupid to understand sorry.

Bless ya. At least thats an attempt at humour rather than your number 1 character, Mr Angry. Very happy with your progess this morning.

Bless ya. At least thats an attempt at humour rather than your number 1 character, Mr Angry. Very happy with your progess this morning.

"attempt" harsh!

No anger here Kenny just seems people misconstrue cold hard facts for anger.

"attempt" harsh!

No anger here Kenny just seems people misconstrue cold hard facts for anger.

Lets just say the style you type in can come across as angry at times then

This thread has got quite funny!

To be fair, people have had flight tickets that have not been refunded going back 6 months now as well. Quite different from a week.

On the shows issue, ticketmaster cancelled one show for me. refund took just over 2 weeks (like Kenny). A 2nd show was cancelled when the venue folded. That was in april. administrator says there will be something back, but this won't be known til november.

My view isn't blinkered by support. If they are doing shit in my opinion I will say so. I just appreciate the situation the club are working under, the constant changing of instructions and having to follow what the Governing bodies are doing. I know the 2 issues that directly included me, were dealt with properly and clearly explained and in a timley fashion. Nothing is black and white and where you think action should be taken this instant or 6 days ago, something else is happening that isn't properly formed so the club cannot comment right now. i would be getting arsey on this sitution towards the end of next week but thats just me.

Love the mischief theatre stuff! If you re-book, please let me know what it is like, as I'm keen. Groan Ups was due to tour the UK this/next year, which will be postponed obviously.
They're doing some open air shows of their mischief movie night which is a laugh! All down south though.

This thread has got quite funny!

To be fair, people have had flight tickets that have not been refunded going back 6 months now as well. Quite different from a week.

And I'm sure they're rightfully slagging off the companies on some frequent flyers forum.

And lets be clear its nothing to do with a delayed refund (I'm sure that'll be a further rubbing of ones face in it) its to do with them not even telling us what the fucks going on despite them knowing this was a very distinct possibility for ages now and supposedly already having a plan for it.

All secretly annoyed about refunds I reckon

Hoping its not a refund

So you don't actually want a refund?

In that case until the draw for the League Cup is made AND we know if fans will be allowed to attend AND we know if we got a home draw, what would you like the club to tell you right now?

what would you like the club to tell you right now?

Clearly an outline of the clubs plans going forward now Option B has been removed.

If the League Cup is an option, then they do need to tell fans they have a new Option A & B for those tickets. The difference of opinion is down to the timescales they should be doing that in

So you don't actually want a refund?

In that case until the draw for the League Cup is made AND we know if fans will be allowed to attend AND we know if we got a home draw, what would you like the club to tell you right now?

SOMETHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back