• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Blades Benik is Back Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like a decent chance for N’diaye there but headed it into the floor

oh costa

we had a 3v1 and jota chose to go right for costa, who tripped. replay shows that he was probably contacted by defender? nothing called

Fuck's sake, Helder.

What’s that really weird high pitched screaming whenever their right back gets the ball?

Neves looks hurt.

oh costa

we had a 3v1 and jota chose to go right for costa, who tripped. replay shows that he was probably contacted by defender? nothing called

Hand in the back, but not significant

Thought Jota played the wrong pass, or did it a bit too early at least.

That screaming is really fucking annoying

Great game this, wish we could play at 5.30 every week - atmosphere is great. No idea what the where screaming is, seems to coming from other end of the BQ.

Well this is rather good. 1st goal is goal of the season and the 2nd cracking interplay.

The BBC text commentary for Ruben's goal

"MERLIN'S BEARD WHAT A GOAL

From start to finish, what a goal this is. Conor Coady lofts a ball pretty much the length of the pitch towards Ivan Cavaleiro who tees upRuben Nevesto score an absolute worldie.

He curls home with incredible accuracy to cannon off the top right corner and into the goal. That was something else."

The BBC text commentary for Ruben's goal

"MERLIN'S BEARD WHAT A GOAL

From start to finish, what a goal this is. Conor Coady lofts a ball pretty much the length of the pitch towards Ivan Cavaleiro who tees upRuben Nevesto score an absolute worldie.

He curls home with incredible accuracy to cannon off the top right corner and into the goal. That was something else."

It was unbelievable. I had literally just got a working stream for the moment described in the BBC text..... I nearly got a boner when I saw that finish. Proper uuuuuunnnnngggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Not sure Neves is comfortable, was holding his back/hip at end of first half.

costa really seems to have gotten his feet back today

douglas tries to murder leon clark from the free kick. :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back