• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bielsa press conference. Someone asks what is his impression of Nuno Espirito Santo, Bielsa replies "no puedo hacer un acento portugués", translated as "I cannot do a Portuguese accent"
Nice to see the guy has a sense of humour anyway....

Bielsa press conference. Someone asks what is his impression of Nuno Espirito Santo, Bielsa replies "no puedo hacer un acento portugués", translated as "I cannot do a Portuguese accent"
And someone needs to do a Yorkshire dub of one of his interviews. That would be funny as fuck...

Like this to start. Bielsa rocks up for the interview. "Now then" (to the interviewer). Interviewer " How are you Mr Bielsa?"
Bielsa " Shite, but thanks for asking...." :ROFLMAO:

From my extensive knowledge of Yorkshiremen every sentence should have the phrase 'can't be done' in it also should be first and second hafe and every answer should end in love or duck

Tha knows what Tha gets wi my teams. Fast ont break and deadly int box. Young Bamford could na score for toffee afore he came ere but we soon put that reet. Now he’s up there wit best of em. We was unlucky against wolves earlier. Gonna Mek sure we put int reet proper shift to turn the buggers over.

Always thought 'duck' was primarily Stoke/North Staffs although got a couple of mates that have always used it, one from Atherstone and one from Northampton.

Tha knows what Tha gets wi my teams. Fast ont break and deadly int box. Young Bamford could na score for toffee afore he came ere but we soon put that reet. Now he’s up there wit best of em. We was unlucky against wolves earlier. Gonna Mek sure we put int reet proper shift to turn the buggers over.
Deadly in t'box
Tha must get t'grammar reet tha' knows...

Duck is definitely clay-head country, there's a fair bit of it here too unfortunately. Uttoxeter way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back