• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

WWE/WWF

Saw that. RIP Macho Man. Saw him beat Mr Perfect at the Point in Dublin in March 1993. Still have the ticket...........

Serge, I just clicked on your logo on the forum's opening page and it took me to your profile instead of your last post.
Calls me a nosey c*nt.

Then just below invites me to enter a code so you can get £25.

Fuck off.

Serge, I just clicked on your logo on the forum's opening page and it took me to your profile instead of your last post.
Calls me a nosey c*nt.

Then just below invites me to enter a code so you can get £25.

Fuck off.

:icon_lol:

One, it's just a joke so don't cry. And two, you'd get £25 as well you idiot. :facepalm:

:icon_lol:

One, it's just a joke so don't cry. And two, you'd get £25 as well you idiot. :facepalm:

What the fuck is up with you since you've rejoined the forum? Tellin peopleto shut up, callin people idiots etc. Time of the month is it? Got sand in your fanny?
You're bein a proper keyboard warrior and it makes you look even dumber than usual. Get a grip FFS

What the fuck is up with you since you've rejoined the forum? Tellin peopleto shut up, callin people idiots etc. Time of the month is it? Got sand in your fanny?
You're bein a proper keyboard warrior and it makes you look even dumber than usual. Get a grip FFS

Calm down.

I ask you all once and once only to calm down or you'll be taking a holiday this weekend.

There is absolutely no reason what so ever for you to react like this. Go and bash one out or have a fag or something.

;)

Gettin' a bit tense round 'ere bay it?

And I haven't started yet.

Nice to see the thread back. Not. I have to endure a night of this to take the kids to a live show later this year in Birmingham. I might need to poke my eyes out the day before.

Yes. Then there was Kendo Nagasaki, who I think came from Kingswinford or somewhere similar, and Bert Royle and Vic Faulkner who fought as The Royals tag team.

What about BIg Daddy and the splash, and Giant Haystacks, proper wrestlers them were.

Eh Frank, was Les Kellett really Charlie Drake? he was a real comedian, but wrestler??????

Les Kellett was the Mums favourite. He was very funny, and could wrestle as well. Or so I am told!!

Then there was Kendo Nagasaki, who I think came from Kingswinford or somewhere similar.
I'm sure my Grandad used to drink with him. In 1977, 14 million people tuned in on TV to see Nagasaki unmasked at the Civic Hall.

What about BIg Daddy and the splash, and Giant Haystacks, proper wrestlers them were.

Ahhhh saturday lunchtimes at home 12:30pm? Sitting round the "goggle box" with Dickie Davis? We were well chuffed when dad brought a colour TV!

Back