• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

WWE/WWF

Most definately faked or "fabricated", the WWE have a special phrase or term they use instead of "fake", but for the life of me i can't remember what it is called!

However it is mildly entertaining and much better than Eastenders!

Most definately faked or "fabricated", the WWE have a special phrase or term they use instead of "fake", but for the life of me i can't remember what it is called!

However it is mildly entertaining and much better than Eastenders!

Kayfaybe or working the mark.

I have never really watched wrestling, never had an interest in it but now my kids have got into it I can better understand why they are so willing to suspend their belief. They know it is staged but they are still excited. The skill is quite incredible as is the athleticism.

They must cause damage to their bodies the way they get thrown on the floor, and generally thrown around the ring, and they are not all youngsters. The Undertaker has been going strong for about twenty years, his body must be worn out.

My son is in New City and will be at tomorrow night's Wrestlemania at MSG.

It's at Met Life Stadium, New Jersey.

WWE always do a "Wrestlemania night" at MSG a bit like Super Bowl parties, he's probably at that

Either way I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

WWE always do a "Wrestlemania night" at MSG a bit like Super Bowl parties, he's probably at that

ahhh hall of fame. My bad, that was at MSG last night.

Either way I wish I could have been there tonight. I know it's all scripted but still I think it is great entertainment.

I don't care what you say about it being fixed. Wrestlemania has taken my breathe away. Undertaker vs C M Punk is possibly the best wrestling match I have seen in years.

BHSyytzCIAEVKJc.jpg:large

80,676 to watch Wrestling.... now that awesome.

My bad, he was at the Hall of fame inductions on Saturday, Wrestlemania last night and he will be at Raw (?) tonight. I'm sure that he will enjoy it. This is something in the order of his 12th or 13th Wrestlemania.

Nice leeds. If he was part of that amazing crowd at the Izod arena he needs to give himself a pat on the back. The crowd was nuts and is one of the best of all time.

WWE/WWF ended when Stone Cold retired. He was the most entertaining wrestler ever..

Well yeah he is possibly the best of all time but it comes to something when a CROWD makes you want to watch Raw because they were making their own memories and entertainment. I was at Raw in Birmingham last November and the crowd was pretty nuts that night as well.

Back