• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

I posted on the RIP thread that he lodged not far from where I live, Castlecroft Gardens, Emlyn Hughes was often there.

Moutinho out of the Europa with Braga

Lost the first leg at home v Qarabag 4-2.

Battled back to make the agg score 4-4 and take the game to ET. Qarabag helped by having a player sent off early in the 2nd half.

In ET, Qarabag got a goal, Braga equalised and it looked like pens but an injury time in ET goal made the agg 6-5 and sent Mout and pals home in tears.

Been listening to 'The Rest Is Football' podcast recently. Lineker, Shearer and Micah Richards, its a bit bantery, irritatingly so occasionally but I like them anyway.
On Friday they have an interview with Conor Coady.
Conor Coady is such a great bloke and the most model of model professionals.

Apologies if I'm a bit sycophantic.

One for @Alan - Michael Agboola has got a move to Lexington SC who Wiki reliably informs me are from Kentucky and play in USL League One. No idea what sort of standard that is.

At a guess, Rangers v St Johnstone standard

One for @Alan - Michael Agboola has got a move to Lexington SC who Wiki reliably informs me are from Kentucky and play in USL League One. No idea what sort of standard that is.
The natives will have a time with that surname 😬

At a complete guess (having never seen non-league football beyond the Conference playoffs), probably equivalent to the sixth tier of England? That might be generous.

Put another way, last season's Wrexham and Notts would breeze through that level without breaking a sweat.

Last edited:
Yerson & Guedes both got the full 90 tonight as Villarreal beat La Real 3-1

Guedes with an assist for the 3rd

Just bought flights to see Braga’s last game of the season v Porto, hoping to get one more game of Moutinho

Seems to be getting an extended run in the side atm. Playing tonight vs Boavista, 4-0 up right now.

Was basically a kid pumped full of Pepsi and a big bag of sweets. Aimless running around and clattering into people. Was good for one half vs Villa, in 2 of his other 4 games he got taken off before he got sent off.

Also a fucking twat.

Was basically a kid pumped full of Pepsi and a big bag of sweets. Aimless running around and clattering into people. Was good for one half vs Villa, in 2 of his other 4 games he got taken off before he got sent off.

Also a fucking twat.
Dench.

Back