• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

At £35m(?) he'll still have £21m as a book value at the end of the season which even at £50m makes just a £29m profit with us set to gain approx £1.5m of that. Their costs would have increased since last years accounts so they'll have to sell at least another player on top to have a prayer of staying within the FFP rules.
They are selling Mangala to Lille for £25m according to the Percy article.

Murillo has a fair bit of potential but a) he's part of an awful defence who can't deal with set pieces, which doesn't scream £50m+ and b) he's got an incredible bit of mileage out of one run and bit of skill in one game right near the start of the season that actually came to nothing in the end.

I've seen Lee Naylor actually score a 30 yard free kick AND a 30 yard volley and I never made out that he was the New Invention Roberto Carlos as a result.
Never forget Ronald Zubar's worldy!

Spurs very keen according to his Dad.
I could see him there as a squad player if they make the CL, I couldn't see him starting ahead of Maddison in most games. £50m seems a bit rich for that.

Stearman sent off for Solihull today. 88th minute and Aldershot equalised with the resulting penalty.

Ashley Hemmings with what could be a big goal for Kidderminster in their fight for survival.

Promotion confirmed for Paul Cook and Michael Jacobs at Chesterfield.

"Jonny Rowe wouldn’t mind me saying it but him, Abu Kamara, Max (Aarons), Jamal (Lewis), Raheem (Sterling) back in the day at Liverpool, where they come from it had to work out for them in football, because the alternative is potentially jail or something else.”

Stuart Webber said that.

Fucking hell.

Would have done a better job playing centre forward v Cov than young pup Nathan 😬

Back