• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

ivan-cavaleiro-of-wolverhampton-wanderers-scores-a-goal-to-make-it-0-1-during-the-sky-bet.jpg

ivan-cavaleiro-of-wolverhampton-wanderers-scores-a-goal-to-make-it-0-1-during-the-sky-bet.jpg

ivan-cavaleiro-of-wolverhampton-wanderers-celebrates-after-scoring-a-goal-to-make-it-0-1.jpg

Still one of my favorite goals that season.

He scored 3 times in 23 premier league for us, and 3 in 36 for Fulham? Take out the championship season (when he earned his corn) and he'd be forgotten by now.

He scored 3 times in 23 premier league for us, and 3 in 36 for Fulham? Take out the championship season (when he earned his corn) and he'd be forgotten by now.
We're not in a position to score Benno's winner @ Brizzle (wasn't it?) if we don't sub Cav on. He changed that match completely despite the numeric disadvantage (finished 9 v 10 IIRC).

He's not some all-time great but he had qualities that we've missed in his absence.

Yeah Cav was great when he came on. I remember Costa getting a lot of flak though, despite him running himself into the ground that game.

We had ten men for pretty much the entire game. Then they had the GK sent off just before we equalised.

Costa hate probably came from me tbf. I recall being really frustrated with him that season.

Impossible to know how much that ankle injury really affected his career.

Ah man.

I know it was time for him to go and we ended up getting a good deal barring a turnaround for him that I just can't see. But still. Sad stuff.

I really hope he does. I'd love if he banged 15 this year, if anyone deserves a change of fortune it's Raul.

Back