• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

I genuinely want Adama to be successful somewhere. I don’t think that’s ever going to be in a top league.

Reactions: b3h
Are Fulham paying him the 100k a week he thinks he’s worth or do we think reality has struck and he’s dropped that demand?

Not read the article but was it Jota during Covid that beat TAA in a FIFA tournament final and TAA had a proper strop about it?
Didn’t Jota also have a crazy FM save with Telford? Swear I read that somewhere

Pathetic from us considering he's not been our player for over a month and was never going to re-sign for us.
Said a while ago we’d have had it all prepared ready to press upload. Should have done it the day his contract expired.

I wonder if with all the other shenanigans going on we withdrew our offer? Doesn't really matter, but I'd be interested to know if he chose Fulham over Wolves or not.

They were about 10 points clear when he got the job. Not fucked it up rather than being responsible for it

Collins starting for Brentford in a back 3

Collins will be fine in that role, in the way that Ryan Bennett was. Head it, kick it and avoid having to expose his weaknesses

Last minute winner from a centre forward Betis are looking to offload on the cheap - right up our street…

James Hill who came on as sub for Bournemouth yesterday is Matt's son

Back