• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Should be far too good for the Conference, he's still only 31 and wasn't quick to start with.

That's a good move for Cav.

Now to be managed by my Lage-era endorsement Paulo Fonseca.

I'd still rather have Cav than any of Podence, Hwang or Guedes (nearly £60m of "talent" there FFS)
Hear what your saying, but if Guedes had wanted to be here and put a bit of effort into playing for us, he'd be twice the player.

Hear what your saying, but if Guedes had wanted to be here and put a bit of effort into playing for us, he'd be twice the player.

What are you basing it on? Has he never put effort in and only played for clubs he didn't want to be at?

As he's never looked anywhere near as good as Caveleiro.when I've seen him play for Valencia, Portugal or Benfica..

What are you basing it on? Has he never put effort in and only played for clubs he didn't want to be at?
He put effort in at Valencia. They liked him and were annoyed when Jorge moved him to us. Not as annoyed as us mind but still..

He put effort in at Valencia. They liked him and were annoyed when Jorge moved him to us. Not as annoyed as us mind but still..
“They” being the whole fan base? “They” were annoyed when Dave Edwards left

Guedes' record for Valencia is decent, not great, but decent.

In terms of footballing ability, Cav is a cut above. But then I bloody loved the bloke when he was here so I've always overrated him. I would have preferred him to Costa in our first season back up.

Back