• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

Cuz the rest of the ticket office staff must be sooooo busy!

Obviously I was joking.

No idea what the staffing levels at Wolves are in the actual offices but its not just our staffing levels either. The banks/card processors also need to do their bit once Wolves have processed their part and fair to say they are processing a shit ton of refunds from various sources at the moment, so a delay on the norm of around 5 days is to be expected.

I did mine on 12th July so still a couple of weeks to wait yet.

Cheers. Sounds like I'm in the same boat then. I'll sit tight.

I was keeping it in as cash for a future game. Beginning to look like an error with potential crowds next season, uncertain European football just yet, and my change in circumstances.

I was keeping it in as cash for a future game. Beginning to look like an error with potential crowds next season, uncertain European football just yet, and my change in circumstances.

It wasn't 'cash' it was pretty specific that it was a credit to be used against a European game next season.

If we're not in Europe/or they can't accommodate us I'm sure they'll have to waive the refund request date (now passed) and just refund in cash if you so wish. They'll probably drag it out as long as possible like with the people who asked for the refund but you'll get it eventually.

Just had an email confirming my refund for the Olympiacos game has been processed.

So around 20 days to get that then probably 3-5 days for it to appear back in my account

Had the same email too. It says allow 5 working days for it to hit my account.

Everyone states 5 days but generally takes 3 once they have passed it back

Just had an email confirming my refund for the Olympiacos game has been processed.

So around 20 days to get that then probably 3-5 days for it to appear back in my account

As did I, however i bought 2 tickets for £64 (£40 & £24), email only says refund is for £40! :icon_evil:

Does the email show both purchases on since they have sent it in the same format as a sales receipt?

As did I, however i bought 2 tickets for £64 (£40 & £24), email only says refund is for £40! :icon_evil:

I bought 3 tickets and have so far had confirmation emails for 2 of them so I'd imagine you will be getting another email

Well, just put the money on Arsenal. Never wanted to lose a bet so much in my life...

Same here. Had a £5 free bet so stuck it on Arsenal to lift the trophy.

Cup final could go either way, both teams have been inconsistant, maybe Chelsea slightly less so. They seem to be 2 decent young managers, could go either way, would be looking forward to watching this if it didn't have such an effect on our season

More riding on it for Arsenal and they have a good record against Chelsea in the cup. It’s got Arsenal win written all over it.

Especially when they can salvage their season with a trophy and Europe.

Chelsea ripped Arsenal up in the league didn’t they? One off match so coin toss in my mind. Going to watch in hope rather than the expectation of last year.

Back