• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

I expect arsenal to win, they seem to have a knack for fucking us over this season.

I've got a feeling that Arsenal will win as well. They've been inconsistent since the restart but overall I've been quite impressed with them under Arteta.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

I think it's too tight to call. Except against us both defences are poor so depends which is least bad on the day

TBH normally wouldn't really care who won, but this time Chelsea please as it gives us the Europa & pisses off Piers Morgan which is never a bad thing to do.

I really should have taken the refund. Even if we do end up back in Europe (I think Chelsea will beat Arsenal) we probably won't be able to go anyway.

I really should have taken the refund. Even if we do end up back in Europe (I think Chelsea will beat Arsenal) we probably won't be able to go anyway.

Still waiting for the money, but on the above comments may well get it soon.

As to next season doubtful if there is any attendance in 2020 - the pilot schemes have been scrapped

It is the time to pull the Steve Bull down & rebuild seeing as how there is little impact on attendance revenue for a while

or you have already got your ticket for the Semi Final next April...

I had my money earlier today too.

Still waiting for the money, but on the above comments may well get it soon.

As to next season doubtful if there is any attendance in 2020 - the pilot schemes have been scrapped

It is the time to pull the Steve Bull down & rebuild seeing as how there is little impact on attendance revenue for a while

There's no way we are investing in a stadium until we have some certainty around supporter numbers, way too big a risk.

But you're never going to be able to guarantee 49k crowds for ten years, or whatever the payback works out as.

But right now we could rebuild the Steve Bull before another fan enters the ground, potentially.

We couldn't, even if we geared up now it would be 6 months at best before we could get a spade in the ground.

Double edged sword fornme. Chelsea win we make Europe.
Arsenal win my bar goes nuts and the guys in Celebrate all night

Gutted.

Every game not involving us seemed to go against us.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Stay off twitter for a bit if you value your sanity. Everyone's leaving, world's ending, back to league 1 we go

Back