• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Martin Patching

Kind of brings home you are getting old. Martin was a good player who had a decent career. A little bit in the mould of King Kenny in the way he played. Felt he was underrated just like Colin Brazier.

RIP.

RIP to one of our players, Only 65 as well.

Condolences to his family and friends.
One from my childhood
Yep, from Rotherham. I saw him debut for Wolves. A classy player who had a terrible time with serious injury. His son plays for Luton Town.

Kind of brings home you are getting old. Martin was a good player who had a decent career. A little bit in the mould of King Kenny in the way he played. Felt he was underrated just like Colin Brazier.

RIP.
Martin was a regular sub for Wolves and was always second choice to the likes of Kenny Hibbitt, Steve Daley and Mike Bailey. Martin started regularly after Bailey finished playing at Wolves.

Didn't realise until Leeds mentioned it that his son is Cauley Woodrow

Always seemed a little lightweight. No great memories of him but seem to recall he had our best (only!) chance against arsenal in the FA Cup semifinal at Villa Park. RIP

Fucking ell, I watched his debut, I’m getting to a time in my life when I have to thank fuck I’m still around.

Back