• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United bulid up

Status
Not open for further replies.
One concern I have about the team - When Costa is knackered who is going replace him. Tough call for Nuno to go with Ivan or Bright. Times like this we miss Dave Edwards and George Saville really.....

One concern I have about the team - When Costa is knackered who is going replace him. Tough call for Nuno to go with Ivan or Bright. Times like this we miss Dave Edwards and George Saville really.....

Ban...

yes i bet Nuno is regretting selling them now !!

:icon_lol:

Understandable...

Whilst there is no denying that on paper, that team has no right to be plying its trade in any second tier, we're going to have to play significantly better than we did on Saturday to get anything tonight.

Whilst there is no denying that on paper, that team has no right to be plying its trade in any second tier, we're going to have to play significantly better than we did on Saturday to get anything tonight.

Twas ever thus against the blades

It's a ridiculous match day squad at this level. Midtable premier league stuff.

I've got it on the big telly, beer open, feet up, cock out. #livingthedream

Thanks for that,I'm needing a lot of mind bleach for that image

That front three...

485488.jpg

Still no stream for me. I've paid my money as well, I'm currently on the stream but nothing is playing.

Still no stream for me. I've paid my money as well, I'm currently on the stream but nothing is playing.

Because they know you shouldn't be....basically you have given Wolves £5 for fuck all. Top work

In a hotel in Budapest. I've been looking forward to this all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back