• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Team Spirit

Some would be hairdressers there. Not sure I would want them shaving me though...

This is something that maybe gets lost among the other narratives, especially surrounding incoming transfers. We've seen not so distantly that it only takes one wrong character to cause the whole deck to implode.

Fantastic that's exactly what we want

Thank fuck we got rid of JOH and Rodge the Bodge

I love how Kuszczak is just chilling in his briefs as if that's completely normal!

Strange how team spirit usually measures well against results, good or bad. Fickle game.

This is something that maybe gets lost among the other narratives, especially surrounding incoming transfers. We've seen not so distantly that it only takes one wrong character to cause the whole deck to implode.

I'm not so sure it's that cut and dried.

I mean if it only takes 1 person to really upset the applecart to that degree then surely the team spirit couldn't have been that great all along could it? And what are the chances of 1 new arrival being that much of a twat that they're universally hated by every existing member of the squad? Is there no chance that the existing squad, or at least elements of it, just aren't accepting of a new, perhaps different, character?

Things must have been terrible in the dressing room following the season we came down from the Champ, so guess the the clearout and rebuild with younger players was very worthwhile, although there were a couple of the senior pro's I felt a bit sorry for.

Back