• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Chasing Pack - GAME OVER AMIGOS

Fulham take the lead late on.

Fulham aren't especially an issue for us - they are for Cardiff though

In one way i'd like Cardiff to get pipped for 2nd spot, but if they finish 2nd they won't get to improve their squad a great deal, so should be considered for a bottom 3 finish.

Fulham are irrelevant to us, other than deciding exactly which game we get promoted in. No chance they are even getting close to us now, and if they did, then they will have passed Cardiff in doing so.

In one way i'd like Cardiff to get pipped for 2nd spot, but if they finish 2nd they won't get to improve their squad a great deal, so should be considered for a bottom 3 finish.

I want Cardiff to fuck it up completely.

Think Fulham will overhaul 'em over the next few games. Then imagine the majestic display if Pulisball meets Colinball in the play-off final.

Think Fulham will overhaul 'em over the next few games. Then imagine the majestic display if Pulisball meets Colinball in the play-off final.

Pulis, Warnock or Bruce. Yuck. I don't actually know who plays the worst football out of the three of them. All horrible men as well.

I'm going to have to support whoever the other team is by default. Fortunately it probably won't be Lee Johnson, I'd have to abstain in that case.

I’d quite like Millwall to go up, with their players and managers - but then I remember their fans...

I’d quite like Millwall to go up, with their players and managers - but then I remember their fans...

I'm a big softee I know, but always feel a bit sorry for the decent Millwall fans, all clubs have their share of cretins but Millwall seem to have more than their fair share.....would like me them to go up with us and Fulham

I am having a little grin day today.
Villa mind the gap
Colin. 13 games unbeaten was one strike on my hand of fate ometer. The second was the manager of the month curse lol!

Who is Colin, by the way?

I can honestly see Fulham leapfrogging Cardiff and being automatically promoted. Stick that in your pipe, Mr Warnock. Hopefully, ‘Boro will achieve promotion, via the play- offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back