• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The CHRISTMAS Thread

Merry Christmas everyone, even Johnny :)

Hope you all have a good one and let's hope we get 3 points tomorrow!

Afternoon all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random shit and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

Merry christmas all, first year hosting people this year for myself & soon to be Mrs H. Turkey has cooked lovely so its off to a good start.

Got one of these this year.

IMG-20221225-100020.jpg

Happy Christmas all. Have a good one.

Merry Christmas.

I wanted to do a Christmas message like Donald Trump did yesterday but I do like most of you so instead here is a pic of Nuno enjoying his Christmas morning...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1671964384377.jpg
    FB_IMG_1671964384377.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 7
Happy Christmas everybody.

Have really enjoyed the forum over the year, the good, the bad and the ugly!

All the very best guys, Cam.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and yours.

Is an amazon order better for you than off the main site so you get the feedback?
We still feel grateful for anyone buying the game from wherever is easiest for them! We make more money off our website sales but a sale from Amazon with a review is equally important to us. 🙌😊

Have a great day everyone whatever you're doing xx Merry Christmas x

We still feel grateful for anyone buying the game from wherever is easiest for them! We make more money off our website sales but a sale from Amazon with a review is equally important to us. 🙌😊
Ordered. Looking forward to trying it. Should have got it a few days ago but still got another family party to go if it comes in time. Good luck with it

Back