• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF Player of the Month 2016/17: August

Player of the Month, August 2016

• Carl Ikeme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Doherty

• Dave Edwards

• Danny Batth

• James Henry

• George Saville

• Joe Mason

• Lee Evans

• Conor Coady

• Helder Costa

• Dominic Iorfa

• Jack Price

• Prince Oniangue

• Kortney Hause

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
I started doing this last year but it got abandoned fairly early on, possibly because I forgot about it, possibly because there was no-one worth voting for. Both are quite possible.

But I'll do it properly this year. Then there'll be a proper Player of the Season winner at the end, based on all the votes cast, rather than the nonsense official one where whoever plays quite well between February and April wins.

It's Bod for me for August.

Not seen a game yet so hard to judge. BOD has a good return though so he would probably be my vote, with mention in dispatches for Teixeira

Aint nobody like Jon Dadi.

Bod just ahead of Tex for me.

Dave Edwards will have a late run up the leader board

Bod by a mile

Only been to the Huddersfield game in the league, so my vote would have to go to LeedsWolf for wearing shades indoors at the Magic Rock Tap Room.

Absolute playa.

Only been to the Huddersfield game in the league, so my vote would have to go to LeedsWolf for wearing shades indoors at the Magic Rock Tap Room.

Absolute playa.

Are you sure he was not just part of a Peters & Lee tribute act ?

Notable mentions to Tex & Wallace, but it seems Bod is going to run away with this one.

Only saw the Rotherham game, based on that Bod

one horse race so far, already the fans favourite and all he gave them was the clap, ha ha ha.

Boooo...Who spoilt the 100%? Spoil sport

Close for me, I think Tex is class. I love watching the kid play, oozes class and has enough fight to track back and win the ball if he loses it.

On the other hand; Bod has scrapped and fought for every ball, shown some unbelievable touches and scores a few goals. Add to that the fact that Bod has been the focal point to bring the fans and team closer means he is edging it for me. Just...!

Much as I dislike going with the herd have to give it to the Bod

Texeira has been exciting to watch, but hasn't produced sufficient match winning events yet - Jon Dadi workrate (coupled with a goal or two) takes it for this month

Prince for me.. Had me with his first pass at blues..

Back