• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will Leicester City win the premier league?

Will Leicester City win the Premier League?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
This is crazy, can they win the league..maybe if they continue to be lucky with injuries. Should not be possible to win the leafue though!!

I voted yes for Leicester to win the league when the thread was started and I really hope they do but looking at what has been a bizarre season I personally think Spurs might steal the title from Leicesters grasp

Yeah, spurs are looking amazing..still, would be nice if they won the league too

I voted yes but a tentative yes, Tottenham are the obvious danger but would be good to see Leicester do it.

They're 12 points ahead of 5th place now. At least Champions League Football seems inevitable.

I voted yes for Leicester to win the league when the thread was started and I really hope they do but looking at what has been a bizarre season I personally think Spurs might steal the title from Leicesters grasp

Leicester won at Tottenham, as they did at Manchester City. They just keep winning these big games.

I still can't see it, but they seem to keep silencing all the doubters.

If they win Sunday then I'd say it's a good possibility.

The test will come when the pressure kicks in in the final moments of the season. Right now, they show no signs of cracking though. I hope either them or Spurs win the league.

Doubt we will see another season where the supposed top 4 have their nose put of joint as much as this one for a long time

They have a tough run in with United, Everton and Chelsea.

Hope Spurs win it. Never really liked Leicester.

I hope Leicester. I went to University there and I would love them to do it.

I'd love it, LOVE IT if Leicester win it.

next weekend is huge, I knew Leicester were at Arsenal but with Tottenham at City it's a huge day.

Leicester could go to Arsenal and sit back, picking their moments on the break, a draw would only really suit Spurs IMO.

Would love to see Leicester win and Spurs draw.

For the first time, this weekend we had Schmeichel and Huth on Radio Leicester, both saying that Leicester could win the league. Now the pressure will build. I think they will finish 4th.

I think the worst they will finish is third.

Even if they lose to Arsenal at the weekend they will still be top. And going into a nice little run of fixtures (Norwich (h); West Brom (h); Watford (a); Newcastle (h)).

At the other end of the table does anyone think that West Brom might get sucked into the relegation battle?

They are currently 6 points off 3rd from bottom with their next few fixtures being:

Everton (a)
Palace (h)
Leicester (a)
United (h)
Arsenal (a)

That's a great run. Norwich are in free fall and the shit aren't much better at the moment. Watford will be difficult however.

Realistically they should be looking at a minimum 10 points from those four if they want the title.

Fans starting to tire of Pulis' bullshit football. I can't see them going down under him but I hope they do

They normally get some terrible win out of nowhere, like vs Arsenal when they won 2-1 despite only having one shot on target.

I'd love to see them go down, not because it's Albion and certainly not because I want the BCD back (we'd get trounced home and away and I'm not a fan of the bullshit that surrounds the fixture), but because of Pulis. Disgusting football even by his standards.

I still think Leicester will do well to finish in the top four.

At the other end of the table does anyone think that West Brom might get sucked into the relegation battle?

They are currently 6 points off 3rd from bottom with their next few fixtures being:

Everton (a)
Palace (h)
Leicester (a)
United (h)
Arsenal (a)

A tough run of fixtures, and if they do not win any of them then they may well get dragged into the relegation battle.

Back