• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - 0 Cardiff: A perfect rebound verdict thread

The real result of the game! I can't wait to meet you all. I probably won't understand half of what is said but I will cheer on the team all the same. :)

None of our forwards are particularly selfish, which is half good and half bad. We might waste chances now and again but it's nice to see that they're willing to lay one off for a teammate.

Jiminez wasn't exactly wide open on the goal, jota probably could've taken a hit off the volley to attempt a shot. all worked out though.

I think Traore is myopically selfish if he has anything like a shooting opportunity!

The highlight of yesterday was seeing how happy my daughter was to find her photo in the programme on her birthday, then getting Nuno to sign it. Hopefully it was a highlight for her too...! Great game. Thought Vinagre could have drawn his man better before releasing Jimenez when 3 on 2, but, whatever.

Highlight of yesterday was the 5 aside game at half time. Hilarious. The Wolves #8 was brilliant!

Agree! Was good fun and the two teams looked like they appreciated the interest from the fans

Is anyone going to explain what the half time game was and who was involved?

You had to be there ;)

It was Wolves disability team Vs a Cardiff team. Was a good competitively played game.

The number 8 was like fuck you all I'm shooting from anywhere. It was great to watch and proud of each of them as I know all about playing football with a disability.

Sounds great, better than the usual stuff, hope they do it again next time I go.

Having been through the extended highlights a few times, and while the first goal was a piece of football art, Raul's ball to Jota for the second was a masterpiece, the commentators thought he had overcooked it, but he knew it Michelin masterpiece.
I love this guy.

Also loved the half time game. Loved how into the crowd were, if I was doing something at half time out there it'd be mint with everyone cheering and booing like that. Not much of a fan of the zorbs, or the how many shirts can I get on game.

what's the plane thing about?

oh, woof. pretty gross.

oh, woof. pretty gross.

its going to be the go to insult for those who struggle to find a partner for their brain cell. 2 were arrested at Southampton for doing the same gesture. We will read a lot more of 1 or 2 fans being arrested for it before the season is out. Thankfully it will just be the odd 1 or 2 and not like the Leeds fans who go to town on the plane gesture when they play Man Utd.

Would they be nicked for inciting violence? Last I checked you can't be arrested for being a twat (thankfully).

Not sure what they would be charged with. Doubt any criminal proceedings would follow but the clubs will ban the folk for doing it. You would be breaking a code or 2 on the agreed (never read) T&C's of being a ticket holder.

Yeah, if you actually do bother reading them then you can essentially be banned just because the club say so.

You only have to go to court if you start chucking pies/having a coughing fit.

Jeez Dan, that must have been a tricky poo to have you break out the Wolves tickets t's and c's.

Back