• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - QPR Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cav off for Afobe

Cav off. Strange when he's been our best player for the last few weeks. Jota never seems to get subbed.

Cav had become a bit less involved.. come on Benik! We are still on top tbf and have come close since they pulled one back. As they commit mor numbers forward should benefit us on the break

Cav off. Strange when he's been our best player for the last few weeks. Jota never seems to get subbed.

Cav runs himself into the ground and is always knackered around 60-70 minute mark. Diogo just seems to be ablle to keep on going

This will end up 2-2 we’ve been shocking this half.

We've hardly been shocking at all

Jota has been frustrating. Got a bit of Bright about him today. Losing the ball too easy or hanging on to it too long and getting tackled.

Norwich have equalised against Derby.

Afobe so nearly in then. Ref has let them get away with quite a lot really too

MGW about to come on.

Apparently Derby are drawing.... ;)

MGW on for Costa

God I can't stand Andy Thompson. So, so negative. His voice is horrendous, such a whiny little bitch.

Fair play to QPR, they have given us a lot to think about. Look such a different team to the 1st half

God I can't stand Andy Thompson. So, so negative. His voice is horrendous, such a whiny little bitch.

I refuse to listen to the commentary anymore. He's an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back