• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Forest (A) Matchday Thread.

Hopefully it's not because Costa is injured. Don't play the kid out of position on the wing on his debut, play him centrally where he can properly influence the game.

Hopefully it's not because Costa is injured. Don't play the kid out of position on the wing on his debut, play him centrally where he can properly influence the game.

Absolutely

He seemed to play wide in the some of the under 23 games earlier in the season from what I remember of the highlights so it wouldn't be completely unfamiliar to him.

I'm not going to guess the team but want to be the 1st to say that whoever is picked its a terrible line up.
On a more serious note Ronan deserves a chance given the other midfielders.

He can play but I hope he gets his chance in the middle. Fantastic player.

Saville out on the wing again and Ronan in the middle 😉

I'd be happy if Saville doesn't start and Price does. If Silvio is in the squad I'd be even happier

Anyone know if we've sold out our away allocation?

Cz4hQG6WEAAJI9g.jpg:large

No Saiss, pathetic. Good front 4, shame no one behind them will actually be able to get the ball to them.

Done well to get Costa fit. Why is Saiss dropped? Edwards looked fucked on Tuesday so my bet is he looks even worse today. I don't see how that side wins any game but more than willing to give them a chance because we have to.

No Saiss is a surprise. Disappointing. Maybe he has a knock.

Back