• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Liverpool 23rd Jan

Harsh. We outplayed them in the 2nd half. Some really good performances. No shame in losing to this Liverpool team, but we definitely deserved a draw at least.

On a side note Stevies seemed a bit bit better on Comms, pretty audible the crowds thoughts on him...

well i am gutted but so proud of this side. Neto coming on like a galactico, and if this hadn't been jota's first game back.............

Jota is getting some ridiculous stick on social media - really poor stuff, it's not just 1 or 2 either.

The stick he is getting is just bloody strange.

He does seem to look for Raul more than Adama (maybe this stems from the frustration he probably felt last season when Adama was no where near the level he's at now) - I have picked up on this a few times. The fact he didn't even look for Adama when he was clean through was far more frustrating then the missed chance, which was behind him and he had to generate all the power and ended up just scooping it straight up and over.

But I do agree, some of the stick is crazy.

I've also seen Coady getting absolute pelters from one of the usual twitter crowd. The one who really likes the sound of his own voice.

Haven't read so much drivel in ages.

I've also seen Coady getting absolute pelters from one of the usual twitter crowd. The one who really likes the sound of his own voice.

He’s an idiot (and it’s funny because he really think he’s knows football).

Coady has been consistently excellent for us for nearly 3 years now! Some people amaze me. I have no idea what they get out of it

That could refer to any of hundreds of people. You mean 'M D'? I've got him muted.

Fucking ridiculous coady is a brilliant skipper and well suited to the role he plays for us.
Anyone skating Coady or even hinting he slipped on purpose needs a smack in the mouth

Fuck. I agree entirely with Glasgow :)

Back