• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Watford (H) - Boxing Day, Build up

Wouldn't be surprised to see this one called off.

Same with Chelsea. They are on another round of testing today before their game tonight and their outbreak is growing. I think it’s all going to shit again.

another on the impossible to get tickets train - I was offered at least 3 tickets for this at the liverpool game!

I will be mega pissed if/when this gets called off. First chance to watch a game in months. It was difficult to get 3 together when I picked these up. Had a look earlier and there looks to have been loads who have handed their ticket back for this game.

I'm still owed money for the cup game that never went ahead

On the last email comms it said we will get to redeem it if we get a cup game they deem to be at a comparable price and if that doesn't happen it will be redeemable against next year's season ticket.

The Europa game? And me, to be honest I'd completely forgot about that.
Yep that's the one, I keep on forgetting but remembered after the cup draw. Its 3 tickets and I've not got a ST to deduct it off.

Think I'll have to just ask for my money back

Yep that's the one, I keep on forgetting but remembered after the cup draw. Its 3 tickets and I've not got a ST to deduct it off.

Think I'll have to just ask for my money back
Still got my money in for that too - thought they would have used the 3rd round game for that, but seems like Vinnie likes holding on to our cash.

Think you can request it. You could before anyway.

You can, I had it back when they brought in that stupid membership plus bullshit, this did try and fob me off saying I could pick a cup game of choice. Like the league cup is on par with the Europa League, Muppets.

I requested outside of the official window as well, when it became clear we weren't going to games last season. They faffed around a but, but eventually gave it me back

Sound think l drop them an email about it next week, they've had long enough to sort something out

I'm going to, especially as I paid full whack for Cass. I'll drop them a mail.

Just seen that. Would be most irritating.

Back