• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I don't think Sasa is anything to do with the medical team as I don't believe his ACL was already damaged story. It comes down to attitude to risk which would have come from the recruitment side I would have thought. Gambling on an injury prone player not getting injured.

Sending someone with a bust ACL back on the pitch is obviously a special level of different

That story is absolute fucking bullshit. He wouldn’t have got insured with an already bust ACL

I think we bought him, he wasn’t 100% fit, said he wasn’t fit, we played him anyway, broke him again, panicked we’d got no strikers bought Costa.

He played for Stuttgart the week before we signed him (had played all their games I think). No mention of him being unfit or not ready to play was there?

Only comments were he had a previous dodgy record of injuries, inc a cruciate injury around 3 years previously

I often wonder whether this site or the Twilight site has the most fans fiction

I often wonder whether this site or the Twilight site has the most fans fiction
Wouldn’t know as I’m not a member of the twilight sight.

Out of curiosity, are you team Jacob or team Edward?

Wouldn’t know as I’m not a member of the twilight sight.

Out of curiosity, are you team Jacob or team Edward?
I really wouldn't know what you're on about :sneaky:

He played for Stuttgart the week before we signed him (had played all their games I think). No mention of him being unfit or not ready to play was there?

Only comments were he had a previous dodgy record of injuries, inc a cruciate injury around 3 years previously
Didn't it come out after (through the fame hungry hairdresser) that Sasa himself had told Lage he wasn't fit but Lage basically went "don't care, we need a striker, you're starting"?

Just re watched the highlights and hwang was very lucky IMO

Just re watched the highlights and hwang was very lucky IMO
Very very very lucky . That would have been a red in most other games , he might not have meant it - but it would be deemed careless and not giving due care to the other player . He put his hand up straight away admitting it was a poor tackle - doubt that makes any difference to the decision a ref would make .

Add that to Villa's late miss and you'd have to admit that we'd be happy with the point .

Very very very lucky . That would have been a red in most other games , he might not have meant it - but it would be deemed careless and not giving due care to the other player . He put his hand up straight away admitting it was a poor tackle - doubt that makes any difference to the decision a ref would make .

Add that to Villa's late miss and you'd have to admit that we'd be happy with the point .
I mean I can only imagine he’s been saved as initial decision is a yellow and var don’t see it as clear and obvious. That being said, if not was Luiz on Podence for example I’d be going mad saying it’s a red.

Also I’d be going mad about the bueno handball. By the rules it isn’t I get, but still I’d be well pissed of it was against us

Obviously didn’t know a hairdresser ran over and killed his dog, seriously injured one of his kids as well

My issue isn’t with hairdressers. It’s with people spreading utter fucking cunt soup as fucking truth

Back