• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby (H) Build-Up 5/11/16

Mr Lambert.

Good luck. You are going to need it.

We are embarrassingly bad. Where the hell is the midfield, and why are the entire defence just chasing the ball around like they're a bunch of five year olds on a playground?

Is Coady even playing?

We HAVE to play Stears now. He's hardly the greatest centre half in the world but at least he can do the speaking thing.

I think you have to commend our team for being that bad, it really is some achievement

Too many of these players are shot in a wolves shirt. Running around like headless chickens. Doherty Batth Iorfa Coady all having stinkers. Lonergan looks glued to his line, I have seen subbuteo keepers come out further. So what if he I makes a few decent saves if he can't kick for toffee. Fuck me I have defended him on here but that first goal! Its a really sad day when Ian fucking Holloway has nailed the issues with our defenses. If he can see it why can't our coaches? Fuck this

this is abysmal ,I'm not even there ,I'm just reading your post and feeling suicidal ,what the f@*k is going on ??

This is one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Wolves side.

I've obviously not seen us play for quite sometime, but this is near as bad as I ever seen us play, no attacking threat, a defense that looks clueless and a midfield that is non-existent!

OK let's try and be positive. It can only get better right? We can't be this bad again? Derby could have a couple sent off?

Sky Go has been a bit patchy for me but Coady looked like the only one doing anything of note. Always been there to take the ball from defence and sprayed it around well at times, other 2 in midfield have been invisible. Defence is pathetic, wide players barely had a touch and Bod done nothing since winning a few early headers.

Just need a Wolves goal for my bet to come in, surely someone can fluke something.

No idea why we have suddenly started playing him CD, he was excellent at RB

who ever comes in (assume Lambert) hope they bring their own coaching team ,because we clearly have a problem in that department
what ever they working on in training ,?its not basic footballing skills and tactics !!

Cavaleiro really has to square that to Saville and its 1-2.

Cavaleiro had to make something happen from that position, ended up doing bugger all

Back