• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby (H) Build-Up 5/11/16

I'm completely off the Dave Edwards hate train btw, he's been decent this season and by far the biggest problem with this team

That's brilliant by cav, and I tell you what, I'm not a fan of Edwards but that's great movement for the goal

Dave again.

With the fucking blatant penalty that's 3-3.

Well done ref. Well fucking done you filthy, bent prick.

Don Goodman said he is the best midfielder in the league for getting into the box at the right time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Foreign pansies have been better this half

Great save from Lonergan, the defence again though

That is fucking atrocious defending. Just fucking awful.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BATTH DOING THERE? just standing 5 yards away from the only player in the box

What an unbelievable save from Andy Lonergan then.

If he knew how to kick we'd be level in this game.

If the referee was consistent, we'd be in front.

Considering how pathetic our first half was, that just proves how ridiculous a game football is.

Amazing how we are always pushing at the end. Shocking defending again.

Attacking has been so much better in the second half but you're never going to win games if you continue to defend like a bunch on chumps

We should have been 4/5 down at half time so it's hard to say we deserve a point even if this half has been a lot better

What an unbelievable save from Andy Lonergan then.

If he knew how to kick we'd be level in this game.

If the referee was consistent, we'd be in front.

Considering how pathetic our first half was, that just proves how ridiculous a game football is.

Agreed

We have been shit, but this should at least be a draw - just shafted by another dodgy cunt of a ref.

We are got not very good, even when we are on a good spell we a useless at passing and controlling the ball. Bring on Paul Lambert ASAP.

Back