• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dominic Iorfa

Penk Wolf

100% | Moderator
Reaction score
Has won Football League Young Player of the Month. Very well deserved.

Pilkoman dislikes this.

Article on BBC Sport website now.

Well in Ower Dom. Keep it up!

Fantastic stuff, what a brilliant young player we have. Very excited to see how far he can go, hopefully with us

The guy is class, there will be serious top flight interest in him within the year.

Agree, he's earning the plaudits, he'll be in the England u21 set up soon enough I should think and there is still so much to develop.

As a full back he is fantastic striding forward, but should he work on his crossing and striking the ball in attacking positions he could be very dangerous attacking wise.

At centre back I think he would need to move the ball a little quicker than he does, but id rather he took too many touches than just got rid of the ball all the time at this age.

Haven't seen him play yet so hoping he starts today

At last footie - gifts get a sponsorship deal right! Absolutely class defender with a chance to go a long way.

You look at the previous winners this season - Dele Alli sold for £5m - Gray at Birmingham there was an offer of £5m. Shows how the investment in youth can pay off if you get it right

I've only seen him play 2 or 3 times and the only critisism (with a very small c) I have is he lacks a bit of self confidence but he is still young and with the right backing will soon be ok.

I've only seen him play 2 or 3 times and the only critisism (with a very small c) I have is he lacks a bit of self confidence but he is still young and with the right backing will soon be ok.

I think he is confident enough on the ball, but agree he could show more confidence to get in attacking positions off the ball for us (which KJ definitely wants from him). As a young player coming into a defence which had leaked goals in November I suppose you want to get the defending side sorted first.

Kid is something special I reckon and i've only see him play out of position as a right back yet !

I hope KJ gives him licence to attack a bit more because he has a bit about him going forward as well

Not sure he's really "out of position". I see no reason whatsoever to plug him back in at CB. He's done superbly at fullback when we're well stocked in the center with Batth, Hause, Stearman, and Landell.

Not sure he's really "out of position". .

Neither do I.

A centre half playing at right back will generally stand out in a bad way (well, they do at Wolves) but Iorfa looks at home at RB.

Id also say that coached the right way he could easily become a winger as well..

Back