• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

This is what i don't understand, he works for a very successful multinational, multi billion pound company. He can't be as bad as we think, can he?
How good at being a football CEO was Ed Woodward?

If you don't know anything about football and don't surround yourself with people of the required ability, experience or character then you'll fail. Doesn't matter how good you are/were at your other job in a totally unrelated sector.

Jed Wallace leaving Millwall on a free. Albion one of those interested.

Patricio has won the glorified InterToto Cup.
I'd be more generous if we'd qualified for it

Rui gets himself a European medal.
Patricio has won the glorified InterToto Cup.
I'd be more generous if we'd qualified for it
Yep very true, by the look of things Roma's players and the fans dont give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of the competition.

Jose's 10 men behind the ball tactics do the job.

It's been a brilliant competition, two major clubs in the final also gives it credit.

One of the rare teams UEFA seems to have gotten it right.

Rui gets himself a European medal.

Yep very true, by the look of things Roma's players and the fans dont give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of the competition.

Jose's 10 men behind the ball tactics do the job.

I'm currently in Rome as I type, and the city is going apeshit about the win... Fans everywhere all day still singing and celebrating, fair play to them.

Couple of good saves by Rui in the final, too

Saiss going to Beskitas on 2 year deal as per Spiers

Interesting move. Do Turkish teams still have the ability to throw money at players?

Watch someone sign him to unlock that "potential"...

Him being our direct replacement for Sako is almost as bad as directly going from Alex Rae to Olofinjana.

John Ruddy off to Sunderland by the sounds of it.

Vitinha has a fair amount of qualities and we should have kept him (we couldn't lose at that price) but he certainly isn't quick.

Good move for Ruddy that.

Vitinha has a fair amount of qualities and we should have kept him (we couldn't lose at that price) but he certainly isn't quick.

Good move for Ruddy that.
And he never looked like scoring beyond his one against a bunch of amateurs, a goal that any professional keeper would've stopped going straight over his head.

Vits and Trincao - Similar levels for me in terms of how they performed during their loans (Trinc probably edging it but has has more time on the pitch...I thinks that is true some other sod can fact check). Maybe Vit's was harshly treated by Nuno with regards to the game time but nothing he did that made me think 100% should sign him.

I wonder if 12 months time we will be fucked off we didn't sign Trincao as he rips up the Spanish or Portugese Leagues

Back