• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Was referring to the following but you both may well be right
"There were other things not as serious as this. I think this episode in my career was my hardest and biggest challenge

There is literally nothing in that article that implies something alternative or a deeper read.

As Colorado became almost the worst team in MLS this not be the highest of high bars.
Ah maybe not , but it's good for the lad all the same in terms of where he might move next .

Stephen Kenny never gave him a look in and I'd wager that he surely couldn't do worse than what we presently have in our midfield .

Episode 8 of Welcome to Wrexham has a feature about Anthony Forde - not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet

Episode 8 of Welcome to Wrexham has a feature about Anthony Forde - not sure if it's been mentioned on here yet
Yeah, I had no idea what he had to go through. Really sad.

Went on their forum, seems to be has potential but a lot of work to do & has an attitude problem.

I'm not normally a bitter man but I'll be opening a bottle when he gets loaned off Portugal or spends the rest of contract cleaning Kalvin Phillips' boots.

Back