• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

So good. Loads of link ups with Jota and Traore. Neto and Podence popping up for a few. Then you have Dendoncker in half of them just making up the numbers in his weird role 😂

Tory Karl at it again.

20231125_170635.jpg

If it isnt already can something not be implemented that if the referee is a child it becomes a safeguarding issue?

I'm about as anti PGMOL as you can get because I think they hide behind the abuse grassroots referees get to justify ducking transparency and accountability but something must be done to protect those at this level, especially kids.

Hopefully they sack him. The MJPL is a feisty league, full of parents who think their lad is one game off being picked up. It's already a safeguarding issue, upto Birmingham County FA to throw the book at him. Most refs of that age have their dad with them, I'd imagine he told him to walk off particularly if he was upset. I've seen some handle it differently and that just ends up getting them in hot water

Dominic Foley has been appointed manager of womens LOI Premier Division side Treaty United ( basically Limerick)

Keith Andrews coming in as part of Chris Wilders backroom staff at Sheff Utd.

Former Wolves star Martin Patching has died at the age of 65.

Leon Clarke made his debut at his 25th club, Mickleover at the weekend.

MGW benched tonight by Forest.

Didn’t take Coops long to see through his poster boy.

Saying that, hope he doesn’t play on Saturday.

Back