• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

1666954120271.png

1666954153343.png

Yeah, scarred him so much he could only be a shit manager for 2 more years.

Too busy falling out with Sainsburys - priorities
Fuck them and their shit website.

I had to use Microsoft Edge, the indignity of it.

I can't get my head around the concept of paying to hear Dean Saunders lie, even if it is for charity.

Reactions: b3h
Sainsburys are wankers, it was them who never bothered to turn up for my scheduled interview from a couple of weeks ago

Fact of the day just heard on the wireless
with Doherty starting tonight for Tottenham, he is first Irish player to start a Champions League game for an English club since the 2011 semi final between United and Shalke when both John O'Shea and one of our favourite ex's Darron Gibson (who also scored) started!

Mad as it is to see Doherty in the Champions League, struggling to comprehend (and I know some bad players have got a long way in it) how Gibson starts a semi final (even with Utd 2-0 after the 1st leg away).
Caoimhin Kelleher.............did he not sneak in last year when Alisson was out injured ?

Fuck them and their shit website.

I had to use Microsoft Edge, the indignity of it.

I can't get my head around the concept of paying to hear Dean Saunders lie, even if it is for charity.

If its any comfort since I started colleagues can only sign into their sainsburys.co.uk email address with one browser, never both.

As a colleague Edge worked and Chrome didn't, since promotion Chrome works and Edge doesn't 🤷‍♂️

Rafa Mir just heads Sevilla in front at Man City..

He doesn’t seem to have aged!

He seems to have looked exactly the same forever!

"Glittering career".

A bit like Daphne and Celeste's glittering career in music.

Whoa there cowboy, I’m not having that, ooh stick you is fantastic catchy pop music.

Trying to think of his 'highlights' for Wolves... a nice bit of skill at Arsenal away and then a decent free kick against Millwall in the cup? Did also come back and score at Molineux when Barnsley humiliated us under Zenga.

Trying to think of his 'highlights' for Wolves... a nice bit of skill at Arsenal away and then a decent free kick against Millwall in the cup? Did also come back and score at Molineux when Barnsley humiliated us under Zenga.
Don’t think he was ever trusted by McCarthy and then we had Stale who never wanted him ahead of his trio of wingers that came in (sako, bokari and the polish one) so never really had much space to have highlights

Chucking his career away.

It’s a regular occurrence for transfers to go completely wrong but Owen Otasowie has taken it to new levels after leaving Wolverhampton Wanderers last year.

Otasowie joined Brugge in a €4m deal from Wolves, bringing an end to a four year stay at Molineux after first arriving in 2017.

He initially joined Wolves U18 side and progressed up the ranks from there, playing for the U21s before moving into the first team set up in January last year.

They report that Otasowie is ‘off again’, with the Belgian side currently unsure whether he is in ‘New York, London or Knokke-Heist’.

The club have no idea where the 21-year-old currently is, having had no sign of him for a month and a half. Otasowie has disappeared, failing to show up at the club’s Belfius Basecamp, with his family relaying different information when asked about his whereabouts.

His Instagram has also been cleaned, with all football related photos having ‘suddenly disappeared’ from the social media account.

Brugge have thus ‘turned off the money tap’ to the player, removing him from the payroll a while ago and essentially writing off a player who had been considered ‘one of the most promising acquisitions’ when he arrived from Wolves.

This incident is a repeat of last year for the player, who was given permission to travel to England to be with his family after some personal issues. He did not return to the side last season after that.

It had been a surprise that he was part of the squad this summer before the season started but Brugge decided to give him a second chance.

That has now been thrown away and the club are talking to teams from the Championship and MLS to close the ‘Otasowie chapter for good soon’.

Back