• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle build-up thread: Sat 8pm SkySports

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a lot of moaning about Boly being a bit 'robust' with his challenge on the keeper, must admit we thought the goal would be disallowed.
In the away game Boly caught someone with an elbow straight to the mush (maybe Perez). Rafa was fumin'

In the away game Boly caught someone with an elbow straight to the mush (maybe Perez). Rafa was fumin'
Wasn't that the same game Doherty had his shirt held in the box and no pen given?

There was a lot of moaning about Boly being a bit 'robust' with his challenge on the keeper, must admit we thought the goal would be disallowed.
Weren't the Boly complaints about an elbow to the head of Perez? Although it was accidental

How would he know anyway, he has said in the past he doesn't know how to work "the computer" and he has no social media channels at all.

I imagine his legendary novels were crafted on a 1960s typewriter, painstakingly stabbed out with one finger typing and a determined look on his Angela Lansbury face.

He also claims he gets hundreds of letters a week saying what a great job he's doing. Yours sincerely, A.Bruce.
they ought to do a remake of Misery but in reverse, where Steve Bruce rescues someone from a car crash and keeps them imprisoned, reading them chapters from his novels and playing them entire videos of the games played by his teams. when the victim is a low point he forces them to rest their head on his cushion face.

Oh hell

Mike “look at me “ Dean reffing tonight. So that’s at least one penalty, one VAR and a red card!

let’s hope it goes our way.

His style might be tempered by all that online horrendous abuse. He desperately wants a quiet game where no onlooker has a reason to question his calls.

Oh hell

Mike “look at me “ Dean reffing tonight. So that’s at least one penalty, one VAR and a red card!

let’s hope it goes our way.
Newcastle penalty in the 95th min then

I have a good feeling, not wanna jinx this though

Have to watch it afterwards though tonight because my son wanna play some xbox with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back