• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Where will we finish 2014-15?

where will we finish?

• Top 2

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Play offs

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • top 10

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • bottom half but safe

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • back to league 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had us at a top 10 finish..i hope we can sqeeze into the playoffs but doubt it..could we have done more/enough in the loan market??! I say yes

Yes very surprised we didn't utilise the loan market more. I know some of the arguments against it, but most of our 'rivals' used it and have reaped the rewards.
Bad decision KJ and Co

I was hoping for top ten, maybe pushing for the play-offs, with an improvement in the team from last season, so pretty happy.......would be nice to sneak in though. If we have another season at Champ level its not the end of the world, I'd rather have a team built on evolution rather than revolution and if we can add another couple of quality players in the close season, I see no reason we can't push hard for an automatic spot.

Yes very surprised we didn't utilise the loan market more. I know some of the arguments against it, but most of our 'rivals' used it and have reaped the rewards.
Bad decision KJ and Co

Agreed thinking Bamford Bent and others who have significantly helped other sides in the top 6

Back