• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Besiktas Away Europa League

We were the better team in the last 10 minutes but that still feels like a get out of jail.

Great pass followed by great control and finish. Didn't think we had a goal in us tonight but very pleased I was wrong.

Lovely calm finish, makes the Braga result more palatable.

Bratislava have got a late equaliser at Braga as well. Group just got rather interesting.

Cool as a fucking cucumber, what a finish too. Can we clone him

Was about to post before the goal that Boly won us that point, and then he popped up for a goal and got us all three! Outstanding performance.

Great result, professional job done.
People making out as if we was being hammered all half, they looked like they wanted a draw at times.

"Slow start"

"I am worried"

"FFS" (every misplaced pass)

"MGW needs to go out on loan"

"This is unacceptable"

"I told you we should have bought more players"

"At what point do we sack Nuno"

There you go, edited highlights in advance. Doesn't matter what the score is.
Nailed it.

We got lucky and could easily have lost that one

We should have been far more adventurous and would have won comfortably

We got lucky and could easily have lost that one

We should have been far more adventurous and would have won comfortably

We should have won it 2-0, were it not for some dodgy refereeing. Lucky nothing.

If Saiss scores the first we don't score the second. Different game from that point. Besiktas would have been attacking non-stop and we'd have sat back to try and grind out the 1-0.

Brilliant result, hopefully these gritty performances are building us some confidence and momentum

Big thank you and respect to our travelling army who went and supported the lads in Turkey.

Back