• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) build up New Years Day

Agreed. Brighton are not on great form, and we go into the game on the back of two successive victories. I think we might just win this one.
To be fair you would have us down to win if we were on a run of 58 defeats, no goals scored and after announcing Dean Saunders was back in charge with Alan Boswell as our new number 1.

To be fair you would have us down to win if we were on a run of 58 defeats, no goals scored and after announcing Dean Saunders was back in charge with Alan Boswell was our new number 1.

I don't think I can argue with that. Though if Alan Boswell was in goal, our forwards would need their scoring boots on...

Absolutely Frank, Brighton will be cacking their pants at the prospect of a resurgent Wolves against their out of form and not that brillliant in the first place, team

A small crumb of comfort is that we play Brighton at probably the best time, there injury plagued both Wilson and Zamora may be missing and no Rajiv Van La Ronaldo in the side.

Wilson & Zamora are both fit and expected to play.

Greer, Baldock, Lua Lua, Hunemeier & Rosenior all out though.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Price's illness is wantaway fever?

Wilson & Zamora are both fit and expected to play.

Greer, Baldock, Lua Lua, Hunemeier & Rosenior all out though.

Hopefully as have him as for the first score (dull first half - Zamora in the 63rd min equalised by Afobe on 85) and need points to overtake Pav at the top of the Prediction League.

VLP also cannot play v us so they will be short of regular first team players.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Price's illness is wantaway fever?

Really hasn't given that impression when he's played - doubt if he could put in that much effort (unless he's a very good actor) if he wanted out

Guess that's just me being cynical, then...

Price will be captain when Batth gets sold in a couple of seasons to a lower PL team who mistake his passion for skill.

Price will be captain when Batth gets sold in a couple of seasons to a lower PL team who mistake his passion for skill.
Batth will only get a chance in the PL through promotion, no chance anyone up there is buying him.

It's just that if I'm Price, I'm not terribly enthused with the way KJ has used me (or not) despite how obviously I improve the team.

What's made me raise an eyebrow is that after last game, Jack tweeted out that he'd be okay to train the next day. Now we're hearing that that isn't the case.

Call me paranoid.

It's just that if I'm Price, I'm not terribly enthused with the way KJ has used me (or not) despite how obviously I improve the team.

What's made me raise an eyebrow is that after last game, Jack tweeted out that he'd be okay to train the next day. Now we're hearing that that isn't the case.

Call me paranoid.
Depending on what his illness was, returning to training doesn't automatically mean he is match fit.

Depending on what his illness was, returning to training doesn't automatically mean he is match fit.
That's fair. And as I say, I'm just being cynical. I'd still be surprised if it were to happen.

Call me paranoid.

That shows he wants to play, if he the medics think he is match fit, is a different thing. It depends what his illness was.

Unchanged team for the third game in a row. Price on the bench.

Back