• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (H) build up 19/9

No, wrong era.
Seriously? We're roughly the same age and I knew. I wasn't aware that there really was eras as far as music was concerned. I just thought it was a thing with my parents generation.

Seriously? We're roughly the same age and I knew. I wasn't aware that there really was eras as far as music was concerned. I just thought it was a thing with my parents generation.

Music of course, I'll listen to anything, what I meant was knowing all the members of said band.

I agree with you DW, Kightly, Jarvis, Sterling, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walcott, Sinclair, Kenedy, Hazard all started or have started at 19 for first teams. I'm not saying the rest of the teams they were in didn't have experience but it seems attacking players are much less at this risk than others.

Throwing one player in is totally different.

Throwing one player in is totally different.

Oscar and Hazard, Fabregas, Nasri and Walcott (Ars), Sterling and Coutinho (Liv), Kightly and Jarvis all played in the same team at very young ages with little or no experience of the league they were in.

It is a risk to play all young players, which I think is the mistake Wolves are making right now, if you discount McD and Ikeme, and that isn't a good thing to do as a rule.

I think Darlo made the point earlier in the week - Byrne has played 122 league games (and is 23, so not *that* young) and Wallace played 110 league games for Portsmouth, while they're making the step up to this level they both have a lot of football under their belts and aren't exactly callow.

The only changes I expect Kenny Jackett to make today would be enforced. If Adam le Fondre fails to make it I expect Edwards switching to support Afobe with Kevin McDonald coming back into the side alongside Conor Coady.

Apparently on German tv so should be some streams for those who are here in spirit.

Back