• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt (the right footed) Boly play RCB with Saiss LCB?

He could, but Boly loves the fake hoof cut inside onto his right foot or fake diagonal cut outside on to his left. Moving him over takes that away.

I have no idea how he hasn’t been caught out doing it more when he does it 5x at least per game.

He could, but Boly loves the fake hoof cut inside onto his right foot or fake diagonal cut outside on to his left. Moving him over takes that away.

I have no idea how he hasn’t been caught out doing it more when he does it 5x at least per game.
It's very surprising. He got caught doing it about 3 times in the first game against Everton, made me think that he needed to cut that out his game as they knew what to expect. Come March and he can do it every game without anyone expecting it, odd.

Players have cottoned on that you pretty much let Willy do what he wants. I certainly wouldn't be arguing with him.

Wolves are looking to do the league double over Chelsea for the first time since the 1974-75 top-flight campaign, when Chelsea were relegated. Wolves could become the first promoted team to do the Premier League double over Chelsea since Charlton Athletic in the 2000-01 campaign
Would absolutely love to do the double over this lot.

Suspect Saiss will drop in to the back three with Neves/Donk/Moutinho forming the midfield. I’m guessing Doc/Jonny will be back in from the start. Rest of the team picks itself.

Would absolutely love to do the double over this lot.

Suspect Saiss will drop in to the back three with Neves/Donk/Moutinho forming the midfield. I’m guessing Doc/Jonny will be back in from the start. Rest of the team picks itself.

Well the weather is shit so that's a leveller!

First bonus of the day, got on the train at York (uncleaned from last night) the cleaner found some cans from the nigh before, which Darlo and I are now consuming!

Anyway, I think Saiss will be in for Bennett and Rui back for Ruddy. Hopefully Jota starting and Doc back in at right wing back.

Last edited:
First bonus of the day, got on the train at York (uncleaned from last night) the cleaner found some cans from the nigh before, which Darlo and I are now consuming!

Anyway, I think Saiss will be in for Bennett and Rui back for Ruddy. Hopdf9Jota starting and Doc back in at right wing back.

Wait, forgot - should this post be about the Huddersfield thread being negative? If so I apologise for not mentioning it.

:icon_lol:

As you'll be on the Edinburgh train assume that you're now stoned on Irn Bru...

6f3f9a59209f052ab7408b70cae5ab6d.jpg
e4c55a2d1175933055572d3f82e9c079.jpg

Saiss v Hazard could be crucial.

Have my concerns with Saiss on the right side of that back three and Chelsea's best player in the perfect position to take advantage.

At least with Dendoncker in the side there's an easy option to take to change things if needs be.

Saiss was fantastic last week, different position but his tackling and heading was immense.

Sky doing my head in during the build up - nothing about us & a big chunk of time on the Arse - MU game which isn't going to start for hours yet!

Saiss was fantastic last week, different position but his tackling and heading was immense.

He was...but Hazard is on a different level to Cardiff

They've had plenty enough time to practice and get ready for this so let's see how it goes. If we're on it we can definitely get something here.

Sky doing my head in during the build up - nothing about us & a big chunk of time on the Arse - MU game which isn't going to start for hours yet!

Now discussing plastic recycling at the Emirates - there is a game starting in 15 mins & there are 2 teams playing.

Don't know why I bothered rushing my lunch & putting this on this early really!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back