• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Not long after it he played for U21's for Italy. Essentially an identical chance and he finished it superbly

For years he has moaned about "lack of continuity" but he has nobody but himself to blame for that. Managers and clubs aren't actively sabotaging their own chances of success to fuck him over, he isn't earning runs in the team because when he does play he isn't very good. His time here and then all of his loans have followed the exact same pattern.

For years he has moaned about "lack of continuity" but he has nobody but himself to blame for that. Managers and clubs aren't actively sabotaging their own chances of success to fuck him over, he isn't earning runs in the team because when he does play he isn't very good. His time here and then all of his loans have followed the exact same pattern.
He admits in the article that he hasn't helped himself taking the easy way out with loans every year.

He should be pretty grateful. He’s earnt more in the last few years then he will earn in his entire working life (unless he becomes some elite coach) for a few months hardship living in England.

Tbf Patrick you let me down more with your performance at Crawley than disliking Pasta.

His performance at Chorley was indeed woeful but he was joined by 8 or 9 others in that category.
I would say he didn't get on with Nuno at all and was, for the 2nd time, annoyed to be coming to Wolverhampton

Pre-season last year though he looked decent. Lots of energy and effort and seemed ready for a fresh start but decided he wanted to go back to Italy, so you know, fuck him.

His performance at Chorley was indeed woeful but he was joined by 8 or 9 others in that category.
I would say he didn't get on with Nuno at all and was, for the 2nd time, annoyed to be coming to Wolverhampton

Pre-season last year though he looked decent. Lots of energy and effort and seemed ready for a fresh start but decided he wanted to go back to Italy, so you know, fuck him.
Didn't he go to Spain, Valencia?

Can't really blame him for that.

Vitinha the 4th most improved player (according to FIFA...)

What a nice fella.

Was a really good player too, just made of biscuits.
fw986_1.jpg

These ones I presume

Weird seeing Dendoncker doing his funny little run around in a Villa shirt.

He’s touched the ball twice and completed one pass in nearly 30 mins

Back