• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

If my memory serves me correctly he had to buy the whole Wolves side champagne after the 1980 League Cup final having declared that we wouldn’t have a chance against Forest.
A few years later he used to frequent a wine warehouse my sister was managing. She said he was a nice bloke. It didn’t stop me from chanting it though.
My mate and I started that chant and within seconds it was ringing out from the whole of the tunnel end at Wembley.

Matt Hill sacked at Stafford Rangers.

Nope, it was a tv /radio team versus various players i seemed to remember retired players.
I was "the Poison Dwarf" on beacon radio at the time.
I played right back for tv radio, Hutchinson played left wing, and was so fucking fast and tricky it took me all game to catch the bastard.
i remember you well as the P.D. Who were the 2 sports guys, sure one was Pete but can't recall the other

Not sure if FotMob was throwing a wobbly, or Lage is moonlighting as a tactician for the Portugal national team, but was Neves in the middle of a back three for Portugal yesterday?!

Connor Ronan is due to be subjected to the tactical stylings of Chris Armas next season. Poor lad.

Not particularly warm at this time of the year too...
Not much of Spain is.
Probably only the stretch between Rincon de Victoria and South of Estepona.

Once you get down towards the Atlantic the climate changes to a Colder wetter Summer.

We are currently sitting around 23 - 28 day time and 12 - 14 night time, it will drop around Jan, but even now I feel cold at night.

Once you get North of The Mountains Sierra de Mijas, the weather becomes cold and wet.
Here you can Ski in the Morning and sun bathe on the beach ⛱️ in the afternoon

Back