• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ex-Wolf Watch

Watching Nuno and his back room staff celebrating a goal and a win yesterday for Forest is a hard watch but as a famous Princess once said, you have to ‘Let it go’ I suppose.

I can't be the only one that found themselves singing "si senor" during match of the day tonight. So great to see him playing like that again

Madness at Wrexham. Bad injury to Barrow player but they go into added time 1-0 ahead. Wrexham score in 45+9, 45+11 and 45+13. Two for Steven Fletcher.

I didn't watch the match, but based on what he did for Fulham would there be a role for him in our squad?

Nope. He wouldn’t be able to play in this front three. I love Raul to pieces but he’s not dynamic enough/hasn’t got the movement.

Nope. He wouldn’t be able to play in this front three. I love Raul to pieces but he’s not dynamic enough/hasn’t got the movement.
I dunno, I think he'd do fine as a 9 with Neto/Sarabia, Hwang and Cunha around him.

He's lost something in his all round game but still has the ability to get into goalscoring positions. I'd rather have him than Kalajdzic at the minute any way.

Madness at Wrexham. Bad injury to Barrow player but they go into added time 1-0 ahead. Wrexham score in 45+9, 45+11 and 45+13. Two for Steven Fletcher.
Exact same in the second half!! The sub who came on for the head injury first half collided with James McLean and there was another 11 mins added at the end of the second half while this lad was stretchered off as well!!

Fletchers second header for the hat trick was good, but his first headed goal was a thunderbolt

Sadly all his goals were somewhat eclipsed by Paul Mullin's 25 yard direct fee kick

Nice trip down memory lane, but my god is he a vanilla story teller 🥱
Yeah it was pretty insipid stuff.

I'd be more interested in the season when the takeover happened.

Yeah it was pretty insipid stuff.

I'd be more interested in the season when the takeover happened.

The season before would be a thrilling article.

'And then we drew 0-0 with X, and then we drew 0-0 with Y, and then we drew 0-0 with Z'

Yeah he would have nothing interesting to say at all on the takeover.

'We're getting new owners so just don't relegate us'

'Ok'

'When they're here they'll probably replace you more or less straight away'

'Ok'

So many words to say basically nothing, could get the same narrative from someone reading the results off a list.

After the chaos of the previous two years that kind of personality is what we needed, I enjoyed League One as a novelty but if you don't go up first time it can be quite difficult to get out. Thankfully we went for Jackett, I wanted us to get in Steve Davis! :ROFLMAO:

And he’s got them into the fourth round!

That would be a lovely draw assuming we beat Brentford, anyway.

Back