• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now discussing plastic recycling at the Emirates - there is a game starting in 15 mins & there are 2 teams playing.

Don't know why I bothered rushing my lunch & putting this on this early really!!

Having read that, I'm glad I'm recording the build up and watching the end of the SCD

I don't have any broadcast yet, so yeah wtf.

"coverage will begin shortly"

mf's the game starts in 3 minutes there should be some coverage already

anyone else having trouble with the live audio commentary? keep getting error code 404? whatever the fffff that is.

Disappointingly slow start...

;)

ffs 5 minutes in and we haven't scored yet pathetic display nuno's lost his head

:whistle:

seeing kante challenge boly for a loose ball in the air was pretty funny.

ffs costa :happy:

Right now we have the jovialities out of the way, looks windy.

finally had a spell of possession there, doherty and coady not on the same page ending it but at least got out of our half for a bit

looks like both sides going for the slow build up

Looking comfortable without possession so far, happy to let them pass it about.

Reasonable start - don't look overawed & can only hear the away support

Moutinho is a proper terrier isn’t he - shuttle running between players to close them down....

Reasonable start - don't look overawed & can only hear the away support

thought I heard a ruben neves chant earlier. I rarely understand what's being said.

Moutinho is a proper terrier isn’t he - shuttle running between players to close them down....

almost got the ball back a few times but just out of reach, nice 10 seconds of aggression there

they seem to keep slipping in between coady/boly on their through balls so far

We're defending well, not really letting them into dangerous play. Need to be a bit quicker on the counter though

We will need to get into their half if we want to score :)

we've hoofed a few balls we probably didn't need to. the bounces seem to be going their way so far.

probably coulda done better on that attack, womp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back