• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby (H) Build-Up 5/11/16

Danny Batth? Is that you?

In my view it's the failure to play the 'foreign pansies' consistently in their natural positions in a coherent formation that has been the problem. Coupled with still having to make do with some not so foreign sub standard footballers

In my view it's the failure to play the 'foreign pansies' consistently in their natural positions in a coherent formation that has been the problem. Coupled with still having to make do with some not so foreign sub standard footballers
Agreed.

Anyone fancy calling Saiss a foreign pansy to his face?

Probably can't speak English, the lazy ignorant foreigner so go for it.

I'll pass - I think Saiss would snap just because someone spoke to him #psychopansy

Speaking as a gardener, I'd just like to point out that pansies are pretty fucking hard plants. They're not native to Britain so they're all foreign. They bloom throughout winter and spring, are a bit showy, but can withstand horrible British conditions, even in the Midlands. The only problem with them is that they're annuals so they only last one season.

I say we need more pansies, not less.

Or fuschias. They're nice too.

Speaking as a gardener, I'd just like to point out that pansies are pretty fucking hard plants. They're not native to Britain so they're all foreign. They bloom throughout winter and spring, are a bit showy, but can withstand horrible British conditions, even in the Midlands. The only problem with them is that they're annuals so they only last one season.

I say we need more pansies, not less.

Or fuschias. They're nice too.

Possibly my favourite ever post on a football discussion thread.

Cav and Tex start, Saiss is dropped but Edwards and Doherty keep their places.

Fairly happy with the team - Edwards is probably our highest performing player this season stats wise(league goals, assists and tackling stats). We'd all like an upgrade but we've not got one!

Hope the Portuguese 3 show enough attacking intent to start quickly and pull derby apart.

Doherty and Edwards 🙄😣

Fucking Doherty.

Not too worried about Dave.

Prince, Gladon & John not even in the squad. Oh, and Hause.

Batth & Iorfa in the middle.

At least we have a footballing front 3 time for Cav to show us what he's capable of!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back