• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby (H) Build-Up 5/11/16

Prince, Gladon & John not even in the squad. Oh, and Hause.

Batth & Iorfa in the middle.
John is out until December. Gladon is a waste of a bench spot. Not sure if Prince is fit or just out of favour

Batth is fast becoming the elephant in the room. Each of his partners have been dropped but he survives. I know dropping the captain sends a particular message but a captain with immunity from criticism is also damaging.

Very happy to see Costa, Tex ad Cava starting hopefully they make a real stake. Hopefully Bod gets back to his best too.

Concerned about the midfield with Edwards and Coady.

I think Prince needs to be played further forward rather than sitting in a two. I remember his video when we signed him and he was an attacking player with a bit of physical presence, not the other way around.

You'd think that Prince/Tex would contest the role behind the striker, with Edwards to come off the bench in that role.

I'm disappointed that Rob Edwards hasn't identified that Doherty has been poor at RB and had his best spell of form at LB. Seems obvious to me yet we still see Jackson at LB who has been just as poor as Doherty recently but doesn't have an alternative position.

Not unhappy with the team (apart from Doherty as would prefer Silvio in there) - at least the front 4 has a more sensible look to it

come on wolves, gonna be intersting to watch this

dreadful defending, was it Iorfa when Bent had the chance

Not a fan of fullbacks wandering into central midfield tbh. Enjoyed that complete lack of bothering to close down Russell when he set up Bent just now

fucking bad defending once again...not acceptable at all

Shit defending. There is one common thread in that defence and he needs to get the fuck out of the team.

May as well start every game on -1

Same fucking shit. We're destined to go through this entire season conceding in the first 15 minutes every game.

All started because Lonergan can't kick.

Why was Ince allowed to stand there with no one anywhere near him!!!

Poor kicking from Lonergan started that

That was so shit. We don't get anywhere near people when they put crosses in

Batth wondered over and took the wrong man. Left CBJ with two players to cover.

Back