• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The under 12s have jumped up in price quite a bit.

I cant complain, charging a fiver was ridiculous really, and never going to remain whilst we have a higher demand than actual seats, the club was cutting its own throat

It was nice while it lasted!

Tbf they've kept the same for U12s in the BQ lower. Even kept the season ticket prices the same, which is much appreciated after they fucking tripled them last season.

Bloody hell, I was looking on the wrong line/stand

£6 for an u12 ticket is ridiculously cheap (up £1). Bravo Fosun, more than happy with that.

Wigan warriors really need to see this, their pricing strategy keeps me from attending more games and is preventing my boys watching first class league

Well as standing is banned they have to release that as part of their "well we keep telling them" defence when the safety certificate is at risk

Anyone that doesn't take their seat straight away and stay there for the whole match should have their ST taken away without a refund...and none of that singing bollocks, neither. This is not the set of Glee.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20190723-supporters-reminded-about-persistent-standing/#

That's the most obvious case of box ticking you'll ever see.

The Southbank is now a safe standing stand. We know it. They know it. They know that we know that they know it.

Didn't know they were having them in the NB quadrant too.

Absolutely appalling decision from my point of view. Won’t be buying anything in the concourses again.

It definitely should speed things up. I hardly ever use cash any more and rarely have it on me. I guess the pub is one of the only remaining establishments where I'll feel the need to pay with cash (even though most, if not all, the ones I go in will take cashless payments!).

You could just buy your big bag of fruit pastilles somewhere else before heading to the ground? Probably even save yourself enough money for an extra beer.

Back